Notice for users of this website
Consultation or use of EUSALP site in whatever language involves the full acceptance of the general conditions set out below.
Protection of personal data
EUSALP attaches great importance to respecting the right to privacy. The policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies is thus based on Regulation UE No. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – G.D.P.R.).
'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her identity.
In principle access to the information available on or via the website of EUSALP does not require any personal data to be supplied by the user. However, in order to use certain online services, you may be asked to supply some information about yourself, such as contact details (name and first name, date and place of birth, position, profession, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or nationality, preferred language, field of interest) when filling in a form.
A username and password could also be set up at the first registration. Registration and participation of data subjects are provided on a purely voluntary basis.
In this regard:
- EUSALP will collect personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose specified by the data controller for each online service. The information will not be reused for a purpose incompatible with the original purpose.
The purpose of the processing of personal data for this website is to provide secure access and information exchange, management of data bases, including management of: communications to users, reports, distribution of reports, information sharing within interest groups, etc.
- EUSALP will disclose information to third parties only if that is necessary for the purposes specified and only to the categories of recipients mentioned. EUSALP will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes and furthermore undertakes to take appropriate security measures to safeguard these data from misuse by third parties.
- The data may be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- These data may, however, be kept for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes, without prejudice to any other provision of G.D.P.R.
- Any individual concerned (data subject) has the right to obtain access to and rectification of his or her personal data. Data subjects may also under certain circumstances ask to have these data blocked and for the erasure of data about them which they consider to have been unlawfully processed. Finally, they have the right to object, on compelling grounds, to the processing of their data.
- To exercise your rights or to obtain any further information, you can apply directly to the data controller involved.
- You may also consult the Data Protection Officer who is responsible for ensuring that the rights and freedoms of data subjects are not adversely affected by data processing operations, in order to obtain an opinion on the processing operations either concerning you or carried out by you.
- If you believe your rights have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor, the independent supervisory authority. Actions against the Supervisor's decisions may be brought before the Court of Justice of the European Communities.
Should you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, please address them to the controller or to the following processor address:
E.R.S.A.F. – Ente Regionale per i Servizi all’Agricoltura e alle Foreste, con sede in Via Pola n. 12 – 20124 Milano – e-mail: email@example.com – Tel. (+39) 02.67404.1
On questions relating to the protection of personal
ERSAF Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org